BMI Fernbrae Hospital has experienced Consultant Clinical Psychologists that aim to reduce distress and improve the psychological wellbeing of their clients.
They use psychological methods and research to make positive changes to their clients' lives and offer various forms of treatment. If further diagnostic tests or treatments are required, these will be explained fully during your consultation.
Consultant Clinical Psychologists
Mental or physical health issues that can be treated at BMI Fernbrae Hospital include:
- Abuse (physical, emotional, sexual, verbal)
- Adjustment disorders
- Anger, shame, guilt
- Anxiety disorders (post-traumatic stress (PTSD), phobias, panic disorders, health anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorders (OCD))
- Eating disorders, body image problems
- Grief, bereavement, loss
- Low mood and depression
- Low self-esteem and low self confidence
- Psychological assessment for elective cosmetic surgery
- Psychological or emotional difficulties relating to long term physical health issues (including chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, skin conditions, unexplained medical conditions)
- Psychosexual problems
- Sports injuries
- Relationship issues
- Weight management
- Work stress/occupational stress
Please call 01382 631400 for more information on the range of psychology treatments available at BMI Fernbrae Hospital.