BMI Goring Hall Hospital provides 24/7 personalised cancer care . We have an open door policy for the ‘watchful well’ and our services are available to anyone affected by cancer.
Our Cancer Care unit, the Mulberry Suite, treats a wide range of cancers including:
- Colorectal - including liver and pancreatic
- Urological - including prostate and bladder
- Systematic anti-cancer treatments
- Supportive care
The majority of our diagnostic services are carried out on site, such as digital mammographies, biopsies, blood tests and more.
We work very closely with our partners at St Richards Hospital to ensure our patients receive a considered, timely and seamless experience for the following diagnostic services: bone Scanning and sentinel node.
Learn more about our facilities and the team of specialists dedicated to your care.
Why come to BMI Goring Hall for cancer care
- Throughout your journey you will receive treatment and support from the same dedicated, named Consultant;
- Consultants are ‘on hand’ for any questions and queries and visit you daily whilst you are in hospital;
- Personalised, dedicated expert nursing care is available 24/7;
- Many diagnostics can be carried out at the same time which ensures a fast results service;
- All results are guaranteed to be available within 1 week of diagnostics being carried out, with the exception of Haematology*;
- Our pathway is designed to achieve access to treatment within 2 weeks of results;
- We encourage your partner, a family member or a friend to accompany you to your appointments and visitors are always welcome to be with you during your hospital stay;
- All Urological diagnostics can be carried out on site and, as such, can be offered as an outpatient procedure;
- An enhanced follow-up programme is offered to all patients.This can span a 5 year period;
- We work closely with the Macmillan accreditation team to ensure our services continue to meet improving standards in Cancer Care and are proud to offer support to other healthcare providers.
*The diagnostic pathway for Haematology is patient specific and therefore the timing of results can vary. As such our aim is to provide results for Haematology cases within 2 weeks of diagnostic testing.
The BMI Goring Hall team will facilitate the booking of appointments at other sites; however patients will have to arrange their own transport to and from these locations.
For further information or to make an appointment please call 0800 051 5045 or make an online enquiry.