Do you have women’s health concerns? Join us at BMI The Goring Hall for our women's health open event on Thursday, 11th July 2019.
Join us at BMI Goring Hall Hospital to listen to Consultant Gynaecologist, Miss Jenny Lo, deliver an informative presentation on the management of conditions such as heavy periods, menopause and pelvic pain along with explaining the treatment options available to you.
Reasons to book:
This FREE event is a fantastic opportunity to find out more about these health conditions and ask any questions you have in a comfortable setting. During this event you will also have the option to talk to our Patient Liaison Officer about the different flexible payment options.
Light refreshments will be served during the evening and there is plenty of free on-site parking.
- Get the advice you need about women’s health conditions directly from our consultant
- Discuss the treatment options available to you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
WHERE: BMI Goring Hall Hospital, Bodiam Avenue, Worthing, BN12 5AT
WHEN:Thursday 11th July, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
WHO: Miss Jenny Lo, Consultant Gynaecologist
How to book:
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us on 0800 157 7761.
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
- Offer valid Thursday 11th July, 7:00pm - 8:30pm only
Health talk, Womens health