The Hand and Wrist Service at BMI Hendon Hospital in London is a treatment centre for a wide range of conditions. The service is led by a multidisciplinary team of experienced and highly specialist consultants and therapists.
Patients have fast and direct access to a comprehensive service that offers specialist assessment, diagnosis, surgery and therapy.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive assessment, consultation and individualised treatment plan
- Management of acute hand and wrist injury
- Management of inflammatory joint conditions and pain syndromes
Acquired conditions include:
Traumatic conditions include:
Hand therapy services:
- Post-surgical or injury management, including wound care
- Rehabilitation post injury or operation
- Management of pain and inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis
- Manual therapies
- Custom-made splinting for rest and function
- Exercise and functional activity prescription
- Scar management
- Liaison and referral to medical specialists, as required
- Conditioning and strengthening
- Graded return to work programmes
- Treatment and advice for work related upper limb disorders
- Treatment for problems relating to sport or repetitive activity
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 020 8457 4500 or alternatively, make an online enquiry.