Urology is the area of medicine that looks after the urinary tract system, which comprises your bladder, kidneys, ureters and urethra. It also looks after the prostate, which is found only in men.
At BMI Kings Park Hospital our experienced Consultant Urologists work with a multidisciplinary team to offer comprehensive treatment for a wide range of conditions. If you have symptoms, we can help to diagnose your problem and create a bespoke care plan to treat or manage the issue.
- Blood in your urine
- The urge to urinate frequently
- Leaking urine
- Pain in your back or sides
- Pain, stinging or burning during urination
- A testicular mass
- Difficulty urinating
- Cystoscopy flexible
- Cystoscopy rigid
- Incontinence clinic
- Operations for stone disease
- Surgery for benign scrotal lumps
- Ureteroscopy rigid and flexible
- Vasectomy bilateral
- Vasectomy reversal
To find out more or to book a consultation please call 01786 451669 or make an online enquiry here.