We are very proud that many experienced and sought-after Cosmetic Surgeons choose to work at Ross Hall Hospital. We also understand that having cosmetic surgery is a big decision and there’s a lot you’ll want to consider. So, let our consultants talk you through it - not into it.
- Arm reduction
- Breast enlargement
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Brow lift
- Chest reduction (gynaecomastia)
- Ear correction (pinnaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Fat transfer
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Thigh reduction
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
At BMI Ross Hall Hospital we offer a range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments to assist patients in tackling unwanted signs of ageing and specific medical conditions such as overactive sweat glands.
Our non-surgical cosmetic treatments are carried out by our Lead Cosmetic Nurse, Sister Connie Traynor or by some of the Consultants who practice at the hospital.
FREE 15-minute consultations are available with Sister Connie Traynor for non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
- Anti-wrinkle injections - anti-wrinkle injections are injected into the skin to relax the muscles and prevent the skin from creasing. They are commonly used to reduce frown lines, forehead lines, laughter lines and crows feet and typically last 6-12 months.
- Hyperhidrosis injections - hyperhidrosis injections are injected into the armpits to reduce excessive sweating. It blocks the nerves responsible for activating the sweat glands and commonly last 6-12 months.
- Facial filler - facial fillers can be used to enhance, reshape or define areas of the face including the lips, nose, cheeks, chin and jawline. They can also be used to reduce jowl lines (between the nose and lips), marionette lines (under the mouth), perioral lines (around the mouth), frown lines and hollow eye bags. The length of time facial fillers last varies widely per person from 6-18 months.
- Skin boosters - skin boosters are when many small injections of Restylane are inserted into areas of the face to improve skin elasticity, smoothness and radiance. Skin boosters are typically administered over a few treatments and results commonly last up to 12 months.
- Endymed 3 DEEP skin resurfacing and tightening - the treatment uses radiofrequency energy to generate heat and stimulate skin cells which encourages new collagen within the skin to be produced. This improves the underlying structures of the skin causing it to tighten and smooth and therefore reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Enhance and grow your OWN eyelashes thicker, darker and longer!
Have you damaged your eyelashes through all the years of applying heavy mascaras and fake eyelashes? And no doubt you paid a fortune over time in doing so!
BMI Ross Hall Hospital may just have the solution you’re looking for, giving you thicker, longer and darker eyelashes that are all YOURS.
There is now a non-invasive eyelash growing and enhancement service available whereby through a few regular check-ups, we monitor the changes taking place and the health of your eyes during treatment.
The treatment is offered by Consultant Ophthalmologist, Mr Mamun Rahman.
So how does it work?
- You come to BMI Ross Hall Hospital for an initial consultation and you are provided with a 10-week prescription of which you apply the treatment to your eyelashes nightly (before you go to bed).
- After 10 weeks, come back for a follow-up consultation to assess your results and ongoing requirements. You will then be prescribed a further 3 months treatment.
- Now at optimum results, you only need to apply the treatment twice each week.
- Enjoy having lovely long, dark and thick eyelashes that are all your very OWN!
How much does it cost?
You would think this is either too good to be true or costs an absolute fortune. Well fortunately it is both true and very reasonable.
- Initial consultation (plus 10-week treatment) - £148.00
- Follow-up consultation (plus 3 months treatment) - £55.00
- Ongoing 3 months treatment thereafter - £25.00
All for less than £20 per month, and no more damaging your eyelashes pulling out fake ones.
My lashes were measured at approximately 5mm at the beginning of treatment (1 June 2016) and are now approximately 8mm at present (31 August 2016). My lashes have always been short, weak and lighter at the tips.
As you can see from 'after' pictures (no make-up on) they are a lot darker in colour and longer.
I've tried all other products on the market i.e. lash strips, individual lashes, semi-permanent lashes and LVL lashes but this has been the best, easiest, no mess, no fuss, no itchy eyes afterwards result I've had.
So thank you to Dr Rahman who is a fantastic consultant, true gentleman, and a credit to Ross Hall Hospital
I absolutely love my new lashes. I now only wear mascara at weekends as my own lashes are longer, thicker & darker. It was so good on holiday not worrying about wearing mascara at any point.
They really define my face so much more. No more false lashes and expensive mascara for me.
To find out more or to book a consultation please call 0141 810 3151 or make an online enquiry.