Dieticians support clients to promote better health, reduce risk of chronic diseases and help to manage existing medical conditions better through diet and lifestyle. Patients who may benefit from seeing a dietitian include those with:
- Digestive problems including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and gastroesophageal reflux
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and coeliac disease
- Weight loss goals and weight loss maintenance
- Oral, enteral or parenteral nutrition requirements
- Food allergies and intolerances including low FODMAP diets
The service is run by registered Dieticians and the length of treatment is dependent on the individual patient’s needs. We accept patients who wish to self-refer or those who have been referred on by a GP or Consultant.
To find out more or to book a consultation please call 0141 810 3151 or make an online enquiry here.