Neurophysiology is a medical speciality that studies the relationship between the brain and the peripheral nervous system. Neurophysiologists study how the brain impacts the nervous system and its activities.
Common conditions include migraines, headaches, epilepsy, strokes, tumours, back and leg pain and multiple sclerosis.
At BMI Ross Hall Hospital our Neurophysiologists can offer a comprehensive range of diagnostic tests should they be required. These include:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Ambulatory EEG Monitoring
- Sleep Deprived EEG
- Visual Evoked Potentials (VEPs)
- Auditory Evoked Potential (Brain Stem Evoked Potential BSEP)
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (SSEPs)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electromyography (EMG)
To find out more or to book a consultation please call 0141 810 3151 or make an online enquiry here.