Enhance your rehabilitation with the Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill® at BMI Ross Hall Hospital.
We are now offering enhanced physiotherapy rehabilitation with the Alter G Anti-gravity Treadmill®. This uses NASA technology to reduce up to 80% of weight going through the body; allowing you to exercise without bearing full weight on lower body injuries or surgical areas.
- Rehabilitation with less stress to joints and muscles, without the need for crutches for protection
- Enhanced rehabilitation for joint replacement patients, who use the treadmill shortly after surgery to aid movement and promote protected loading of joints
- Patients with long term conditions can see benefits with walking that they find hard with normal gravity
CONDITIONS THAT RESPOND WELL TO THE ALTER G ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL®
- Knee and hip arthritis
- Sports injuries
- Neurological conditions
- Weight control and reduction
- Strengthening conditions for older patients
- Foot and ankle conditions
Physiotherapy sessions including the Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill® are competitively priced for self-pay patients and include an initial physiotherapy assessment session. Sessions could also be covered by insurance companies with a referral letter from your GP or consultant.
- Initial session with Physiotherapist to assess and discuss programme, set goals and experience the Alter G 1 hour = £50
- 30 minutes = £26
- 300 minutes (10 x 30 minutes) = £230 (£23 per 30 min)
- 450 minutes (15 x 30 minutes) = £330 (£22 per 30 min)
- 600 minutes (20 x 30 minutes) = £400 (£20 per 30 min)
All packages to be paid in advance and completed over three to six months. Sessions are booked in 15-minute blocks. No refunds will be given for failure to complete a package.
PATIENT EXPERIENCE USING THE ALTER G ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL
To find out more or to book a consultation please call 0141 810 3151 or make an online enquiry here.