Private Dieticians at BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow support clients to promote better health, reduce the risk of chronic diseases and help to manage existing medical conditions better, through diet and lifestyle.
Private Dietetics in Glasgow
Patients who may benefit from seeing a dietitian include those with:
- Digestive problems including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and gastroesophageal reflux
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and coeliac disease
- Weight loss goals and weight loss maintenance
- Oral, enteral or parenteral nutrition requirements
- Food allergies and intolerances including low FODMAP diets
The private service is run by registered Dieticians and the length of treatment is dependent on the individual patient’s needs. We accept patients who wish to self-refer or those who have been referred on by a GP or Consultant.
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.