At BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow, we offer a range of private neuro spinal services to help those suffering from back and neck pain, sciatica and diseases of the spine. We specialise in prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation and our multidisciplinary team includes Spinal Neurosurgeons, Radiographers, Physiotherapists, Pain Management Specialists and Specialist Nurses.
Back pain is suffered by hundreds of thousands of people each year, with 4 out of 5 adults in the UK having suffered some form of back pain in their adult life. With the back being very complex it is important that everyone understands what their individual treatment options are.
We are proud to work with highly qualified and well-established Consultants who are fellowship trained and have extensive experience in advanced surgical techniques relating to spinal pathology.
Private Neuro Spinal Treatments in Glasgow:
- Anterior cervical decompression and fusion
- Cervical laminectomy
- Cervical spine surgery
- Facet joint injections
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Lumbar microdiscectomy
- Lumbar spinal decompression
- Posterior cervical foraminotomy
- Spinal fusion
- Transforaminal epidural injections
Why choose Private Neuro Spinal services at BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow?
- Rapid access to an experienced Consultant of choice usually within 48 hours
- A first-class approach to care provision from initial consultation through to treatment and aftercare
- A coordinated multidisciplinary team with on-site access to a full range of diagnostic imaging facilities and Chartered Physiotherapists
- Specialism in traditional and minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Non-surgical treatment options including physiotherapy and pain management such as joint and epidural injections
- Treatments are covered by most insurance companies or can be on a self-pay basis, patients should check their cover details with their insurer directly
- Fixed price packages so patients don’t incur any hidden costs
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.