If you’re looking for more information on eye health and wellness, join us for a free talk hosted by Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeons, Mr Usman Hussain and Mr Inderraj Hanspal, on Thursday 6th June at BMI St Edmunds Hospital in Suffolk.
This is a great opportunity to speak directly to our consultants, ask questions and receive helpful advice.
If you’ve been researching treatment options for eye conditions or you just want to learn more about eye health and wellness for yourself or somebody close to you, our consultants can answer your questions and help you make a decision.
Reasons to attend:
- Get the advice you need about eye health and wellness directly from our consultants
- Discuss the treatment options available to you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
You’re welcome to bring a friend or family member too – just let us know when you book.
We’ll be serving light refreshments. We also have free parking available.
WHERE: BMI St Edmunds Hospital, St Mary's Square, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 2AA
WHEN: Thursday 6th June 2019, 6:00pm to 8:30pm
WHO: Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeons, Mr Usman Hussain and Mr Inderraj Hanspal
How to book
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us 01284 701371.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a free event, one person per ticket
- The ticket issued via eventbrite has no monetary value and is not for sale
- The event these terms and conditions relate to will be held at BMI St Edmunds Hospital
Ophthalmology, Health talk