We understand it can sometimes be difficult to see your doctor as quickly as you would like.
Our general practitioner can provide fast access services if you are unable to see your regular GP, would like more time to discuss your health concerns, or are in need of a second opinion
This service is provided within a modern, fully equipped hospital enabling fast access to diagnostics; including blood tests, x-rays and scans and immediate referral to consultants and specialists at the hospital if necessary.
Private GP Services at BMI St Edmunds include:
- Ongoing medical care and management of chronic illnesses
- Consultation and treatment of minor illnesses and conditions
- Health screening
- Medical examinations: pre-employment, driving, insurance and immigration
- Men’s and women’s health
- Skin lesions and mole assessment
- STD testing and sexual health
- Stopping smoking advice and prescriptions
- Anxiety and depression
- Medication review
- Back pain assessment
- Cholesterol and blood pressure checks
Appointments are available:
- Monday 10:00am - 15:00pm
- Thursday 08:00am - 13:00pm
Appointments cost £100 for initial consultation (up-to 30 mins) and £65 for follow-up appointment (up-to 15 mins). Longer appointments are available upon request for multiple issues and will be charged at £100 per 30mins. Same day appointments may be available during the above opening times.
We also offer specialist health assessments where you can review your health and learn about your risks of developing preventable conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke.
There are 3 levels of health assessments available:
For more information or to book an appointment with our private GP, please call our dedicated GP line 0800 096 2694 or make an online enquiry