At BMI Syon Clinic we aim to provide specialised medical care with traditional doctoring values, with an unrushed, patient centred approach that is flexible to your needs. You will see the same doctor at each visit and there will be time for you to explain and ask and for the doctor to listen, examine, arrange appropriate investigations on site and if necessary, immediate consultant referral resulting in an expert opinion often on the same day.
Patients benefit from onsite access to:
- Quick and convenient appointment times
- Specialised imaging facilities
- A dispensary
- Urgent Care Centre
- Physiotherapy suite
- Visiting local consultants representing most specialties.
Consultations are by appointment only.
Initial appointment is approximately half an hour and costs: £100.00
Follow up appointment within 7 days is approximately half an hour costs: £70.00
Registration is completed on arrival for your first appointment.
Alternatively if you require a walk-in appointment or out-of- hours care you can visit the walk-in centre available.
- 8.00am - 8.00pm Monday to Friday
- 8.00am - 6.00pm Saturday
As a patient of the practice you and your family can enjoy immediate access to medical advice and investigation leading to a speedy diagnosis.
Face to face consultations along with both telephone consultation and home visits are offered by the practice. Overnight cover is provided by “The Night Doctor” service.
The following additional onsite services are available:
In addition, patients are offered rapid access to consultants specialising in the following fields:
- Health screening (including blood pressure checks and cholesterol testing)
- Occupational medicals
- Womens health including cervical cytology (cervical smears)
- Imaging (x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, CT scanning, MRI scanning)
- Phlebotomy (blood testing)
- ECG (electrocardiogram) and exercise testing (treadmill test)
- Lung function testing (spirometry)
- Audiometry (hearing tests)
- Dietetics (weight loss)
- Physiotherapy (including hand therapy)
- Travel vaccination (BMI Syon Clinic is a recognised yellow fever vaccination centre)
- Infuenza vaccine administration
- Childhood immunisations
- Psychological counselling
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Plastic surgery
To find out more about our GP practice or to book an appointment please call 020 8322 6037 (direct line) or 020 8322 6000 (switchboard) or make an online enquiry here.