Located just by Syon Lane rail station and Osterley tube station, the Urgent Care Centre offers a calm and relaxed environment. You'll be seen by a qualified nurse or Doctor, usually within fifteen minutes of arriving.
The private walk in clinic is available to adults age 16+ with no appointment necessary. If under the age of 16, an appointment with the GP will have to be booked.
How does it work?
- You'll arrive and we'll get you settled into reception
- You'll then be initially seen by a qualified nurse or doctor for a quick assessment just so we can get an idea of what the problem you're suffering might be
- You'll then either be seen immediately or referred to a specialist consultant
- It really is as simple and worry free as that.
What are the opening times and costs?
The standard opening of times of the Urgent Care Centre are as follows:
The initial assessment cost is £89.
Should you require blood tests, x-rays or any other scans, or plaster casts for breaks or fractures, these can usually be carried out, however there will be an additional charge.
Other services available at the Urgent Care Centre walk in clinic include
- Doctor and Nurse Consultation
- Cuts, grazes and dressings
- Ear irrigation
- Ear, nose and throat
- Early pregnency tests
- Fractures and Dislocations
For further information, call 020 8322 6000.