Join us at our hip and knee information event taking place at Bolton Golf Club on Thursday 21 November 2019 from 6:30pm-7.30pm.
VENUE CHANGE: Please note this free health talk will now take place at Bolton Golf Club
If you're looking for more information on how to manage hip and knee pain, join us for a free patient health talk on Thursday 21st November 2019.
Hosted by Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons Mr Alun Wall and Mr Jeremy Jarratt, they will also be joined by Jack Rosser one of our senior physiotherapists who will provide guidance on useful exercises.
If you've been researching treatment options for hip or knee pain for yourself or somebody close to you, this is a great opportunity to speak directly to one of our consultants, ask questions and receive helpful advice.
This free patient information talk will take place at Bolton Golf Club. Free parking is available and cake, fruit and refreshments will be provided on arrival. Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. You are welcome to bring a guest with you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our friendly enquiry team on 0800 092 8667.
Reasons to attend:
- Get the advice you need directly from one of our consultants
- Discuss the treatment options available to you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our flexible payment options
Spaces are limited, booking is essential.
WHERE: Bolton Golf Club. Chorley New Road, Bolton. BL6 4AJ
WHEN: Thursday 21 November 2019, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
How to book:
To book your appointment, please call 0800 092 8667
Terms & Conditions
- Appointments subject to availability
- The event is open to those over the age of 18
- Offer is valid Thursday 21st November 2019 (6:30pm - 7:30pm) only
- Following the event, for patients intending to proceed with treatment, it is recommended they book a full consultation which may be chargeable
- Due to limited space we request that attendees bring a maximum of one guest with them
Jeremy Wordsworth Jarratt