Eight out of ten women experience symptoms leading up to the menopause and of these, approximately 50% will find their symptoms difficult to deal with. The first symptom of the peri-menopause is usually a change to the menstrual pattern and the period begins to appear infrequent.
If you’re looking for more information on how to manage the menopause, join us for a free patient health talk on Thursday 23rd January 2020.
Hosted by Consultant Gynaecologist Mr Jonathan Broome, this is a great opportunity to speak directly to one of our experienced consultants, ask questions and receive helpful advice.
This free patient information talk will take place at The Beaumont Hospital. Free parking is available and cake, fruit and refreshments will be provided on arrival. Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. You are welcome to bring a guest with you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our friendly enquiry team on 0800 092 8667.
Reasons to attend:
- Get the advice you need directly from one of our consultants
- Discuss the treatment options available to you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our flexible payment options
WHERE: The Beaumont Hospital, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL6 4LA
WHEN: Thursday 23rd January 2020, 18:30pm - 19:30pm
WHO: Mr Jonathan Broome, Consultant Gynaecologist
How to book:
To book your appointment, please call 0800 092 8667.
Terms & Conditions
- Appointments subject to availability
- The event is open to those over the age of 18
- Offer is valid Thursday 23rd January 2020 (6:30pm - 7:30pm) only
- Following the event, for patients intending to proceed with treatment, it is recommended they book a full consultation which may be chargeable
- Due to limited space we request that attendees bring a maximum of one guest with them
Jonathan David Broome