At The Beaumont Hospital in Bolton we offer fast, direct and convenient appointments with experienced consultant ophthalmologists. Our specialists will diagnose and treat any symptoms you might be experiencing such as:
- Change in vision e.g. spots, double vision
- Loss of vision
- Physical changes to the eye
- Changes in colours
- Changes in the field of vision e.g. shadows, blurriness
Our ophthalmologists bring a wealth of expertise and dedication, whether it’s a routine investigation or advanced procedure. They are committed to delivering high quality treatment and care for patients with acute eye problems and those with long term conditions.
A highly competent team of nurses support our consultants, as well as ensuring our patients receive the best possible care in a friendly and professional environment.
Benefits of our Eye Clinic
- Quick access, appointments often available within 48 hours
- Treatment at a time to suit you
- Consultant led care throughout your stay
- Caring and professional nursing and medical team
- Self-pay and finance options available
Treatment at BMI The Beaumont Hospital in Bolton is available to all, whether you have private medical insurance or are looking to pay for your treatment yourself.
Please call 01204 404 404 for more information on the Eye Clinic at BMI The Beaumont Hospital. Alternatively, you can make an enquiry here.