If you are considering weight loss surgery, BMI The Blackheath Hospital in South East London is offering a mini consultation on Wednesday, 12 February 2020.
You will be able to speak to our specialist Consultant General Surgeon, Mr Midhat Siddiqui and Consultant Genereal, Mr Sasindran Ramar.
Reasons to book your free appointment:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
- Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
- For when it is, its 6.30pm – 7.45pm (booked appointment only)
WHEN: Wednesday, 12th February 2020, 18:30pm - 19:45pm (by appointment only)
WHERE:BMI The Blackheath hospital, 40 - 42 Lee Terrace Blackheath, London, SE3 9UD
Free parking is available.
How to book:
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, to book your free 15 minute appointment call us on: 0800 142 2324.
Terms & conditions:
- One free mini 15 minute consultation per patient
- Appointments subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
- Please note this does not replace a full consultation, and a follow-up appointment may be recommended
- Appointments must be booked in advance (don’t turn up on the night without an appointment)
- Offer valid 12.02.2020, 6:30pm-7.45pm only