Whether young or old, shoulder and elbow pain can develop at any stage of life. Experienced as pain, stiffness, or weakness, these issues can rapidly affect your daily routine, stopping you doing the things you love and making it difficult to get to sleep at night.
As one of the largest joints in the body, it’s no surprise that a number of problems can occur in your shoulder. Thanks to the extensive diagnostic facilities at BMI The Cavell, our orthopaedic specialists can diagnose and treat shoulder conditions such as:
• Arthritis in the joints around the shoulder
• Stability issues in the ball-and-socket joint
• Recurrent dislocations
• Trauma/sports injuries
• Rotator cuff (the four muscles supporting the shoulder blade/scapula) tendon tears
• Frozen Shoulder (stiffness and pain)
Conditions affecting your elbow can be equally debilitating and can quickly affect your quality of life. Elbow conditions treated at BMI The Cavell include:
• Nerve-related issues such as nerve compression (experienced as pain, weakness, and a tingling sensation)
• Tennis Elbow (inflammation caused by overuse of the forearm muscles and tendons, felt around the outside of your elbow)
• Golfer’s Elbow (inflammation caused by overuse of the forearm muscles and tendons, felt on the inside of your elbow)
• Arthritis of the elbow (usually due to general wear & tear)
With rapid assessment and a personalised treatment plan to help you recover quickly and efficiently, our consultants at BMI The Cavell prioritise seeing you at the earliest opportunity to give you the best chance of a full recovery.
Our consultants not only address the current problem and symptoms, but hone in on the root cause to prevent further flare-ups. It’s no wonder patients travel from all over Enfield, North London, and the surrounding areas for this exemplary care. Why not get in touch today to book your private appointment?