Following the refurbishment of the patient areas of the hospital, we would like to capture some of the stunning landmarks and landscapes of Canterbury, by displaying your images within the hospital.
The top photographs entered into the competition will go on display in the main reception of the hospital with a first prize of £250 being awarded. The runner-up will receive £100 and third place £50.
All shortlisted photographs will be displayed in our patient areas and consulting rooms.
All entries will be judged by BMI The Chaucer Hospital judging panel.
What to do to enter
- Your entry must be submitted by email to [email protected]
- No other forms of entry will be accepted
- Photographs must be a minimum 1MB – maximum 5MB file
- Please ensure images are sent as you wish them to be displayed
- All entries need to be taken in Canterbury, Kent
- A maximum of three entries may be entered per applicant
- The closing date for entries is 5pm on 31st March 2017
- For full terms and conditions for the competition click here
2nd February 2017