This free private chat with one of our consultants is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk through treatment options.
If you have colorectal concerns, varicose veins or blood in your urine and are considering treatment, having a confidential one-to-one conversation with one of our consultants about treatment options might help to inform your decision.
This is also a good opportunity to get a second opinion, with no pressure to make a decision there and then.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about colorectal concerns directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
WHERE: BMI The Chiltern Hospital
WHEN: 27.06.2019, 6:00pm-8:30pm
How to book
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us 0800 015 2158.
Terms & Conditions
- One free mini 10 minute consultation per patient
- Appointments subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
- Please note this does not replace a full consultation, and a follow-up appointment may be recommended
- Offer valid 27.06.2019, 6:00pm-8:30 pm only
Free mini consultation, Colorectal conditions