BMI The Chiltern Hospital in conjunction with Champneys, Tring is calling for all talented photographers to get snapping and enter the "Celebrating South Bucks" photo competition.
Following completion of The Chiltern refurbishment programme, we are looking to enhance the patient areas further by capturing some of the beautiful landscapes of our county and displaying them in the hospital for all our patients and visitors to enjoy.
We therefore invite you to get snapping and take part in our ‘Capturing South Bucks’ photo competition. Send in your pictures of remarkable landscapes and stunning scenery from in and around our county for a chance, not only to have your photograph on display in the hospital, but also to win 1 of 4 great prizes.
There are two categories, adult and child, and within each category there will be 1st and 2nd place winners. All four winning photos will be displayed in the hospital along with a selection of photos taken from the runner-up entries.
- Adult 1st Place A spa day at Champneys and a VIP Experience at Wycombe Wanderers Football Club
- Adult 2nd Place £50 Amazon Gift Card
- Child 1st Place £50 Amazon Gift Card and VIP experience with Wycombe Wanderers
- Child 2nd Place £25 Amazon Gift Card
Closing date for the competition is at 5pm on 31st August 2018.
All entries will also be displayed on our Facebook page for people to enjoy.
How to enter
- Your entry must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No other forms of entry will be accepted
- Photographs must be a minimum 1MB – 5MB file.
- Please ensure images are sent as you wish them to be displayed
- All entries need to be taken in South Buckinghamshire
- A maximum of one entry may be entered per applicant
- The children’s category is for anyone aged 16 and under
- All children must have permission from an adult to enter the competition
- The closing date for entries is 31st August 2018 at 5pm
13th July 2018