We work with an extensive group of orthopaedic experts, which means that you can find the right consultant to suit your needs. Our experienced consultant surgeons will confidently diagnose your condition and tailor a suitable treatment plan for you, working with physiotherapists to ensure that you are supported throughout your rehabilitation and after surgery, if needed.
Our consultant surgeons are available for consultations that will:
- Diagnose your condition, injury or disorder
- Create a treatment plan with you including medication, exercise, surgery and/or physiotherapy
- Recommend rehabilitation through exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Outline prevention plans with information and treatment options to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
You can browse our list of orthopaedic treatments here.
We offer fast access to consultations and treatments, and our en-suite room’s aside, rigorous approach to infection prevention and control offers you additional peace of mind.
Paying for treatment
- All patients are welcome – whether they choose to pay directly for their treatment or by using their private medical insurance.
- We arrange direct settlement with insurance companies, but patients should pre-check their level of cover.
- For self-paying patients we accept a number of payment methods including the BMI Card.
If you'd like to know more about The Chiltern Orthopaedics services please call 01494 890 890 or enquire online.