This free private chat with one of our consultants is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk through treatment options.
If you are experiencing urological problems, having a confidential one-to-one conversation with one of our consultants might help to inform your decision.
This is also a good opportunity to get a second opinion, with no pressure to make a decision there and then.
Reasons to book:
Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about urological conditions directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
WHERE: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, Sudbury Hill, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3RX
WHEN: 1st May 2019 - 31st May 2019, selected times available
WHO: Consultant Urological Surgeons:
How to book
- Mr Rajesh Bharat Kavia
- Mr Mishra
- Mr Gaurav Mukerji
- Mr Sanjiv K Agarwal
- Mr Erik Havrane
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us 0800 015 2158.
Terms & Conditions
- One free 15 minute consultation per patient
- Only available on selected dates, with selected consultants
- All appointments are subject to availability and are available on a first come first served basis
- Offer applicable to those over the age of 18
Free mini consultation
Rajesh Bharat Kavia
Sanjiv K Agarwal