We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to see your GP outside surgery hours or that occasionally you may need more time to discuss your concerns. At BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital we aim to provide specialised medical care with traditional doctoring values, with an unrushed, patient centred approach that is flexible to your needs.
You will see the same doctor at each visit and there will be time for you to explain and ask and for the doctor to listen, examine, arrange appropriate investigations on site and if necessary, immediate consultant referral resulting in an expert opinion often on the same day.
Patients benefit from onsite access to:
- Quick and convenient appointment times
- Specialised imaging facilities
- A pharmacy dispensary
- Physiotherapy suite
- Visiting local consultants representing most specialties.
Consultations are by appointment only.
Initial appointment is approximately half an hour and costs: £130.00
Follow-up appointment within 7 days is approximately half an hour and costs: £70.00
Registration is completed on arrival for your first appointment.
GP Service opening times
- Monday to Thursday: 8.00am - 8.00pm
- Friday: 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
As a patient of the practice you and your family can enjoy immediate access to medical advice and investigation leading to a speedy diagnosis.
The following additional onsite services are available:
- Health screening (including blood pressure checks and cholesterol testing)
- Occupational medicals
- Women’s Health including cervical cytology (cervical smears), menopause
- Imaging onsite (x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI scanning)
- Phlebotomy (blood testing)
- ECG (electrocardiogram) and exercise testing (treadmill test)
- Lung function testing (spirometry)
- Audiometry (hearing tests)
- Dietetics (weight loss)
- Physiotherapy (including hand therapy)
- Travel vaccination (Harrow Health GP is a recognised yellow fever vaccination centre)
- Influenza vaccine administration
- Childhood immunisations
- Sexual health
- Health Screening
- Asbestos medicals
In addition, patients are offered rapid access to consultants specialising in the following fields:
- General surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Plastic surgery
Our team of GPs
To find out more about our GP practice or to book an appointment please call 020 8872 3872 600 or make an online enquiry here.