Sports injuries and orthopaedic conditions are a growing problem and a vital factor in successful treatment is prompt assessment and diagnosis of the problem. Whether you’re a professional or an amateur athlete or just like to keep fit, whatever your injury we can help. We will thoroughly assess your condition, discuss our findings and plan with you a specific treatment regime to suit your needs.
Treatment tailored to your individual needs
The Clementine Churchill Hospital offers a comprehensive patient-centered service for treatment and rehabilitation using research based techniques. We offer an integrated approach to treatment with a multidisciplinary team including highly experienced surgeons, radiologists, physiotherapists and hand therapists to help get you back on your feet.
The Sport Injuries Clinic at The Clementine Churchill Hospital offers:
- A multidisciplinary approach to treatment including a consultation with a physiotherapist and direct access to a team of sports and orthopaedic surgeons
- Minimally invasive treatments including extracorporeal shock wave therapy
- Fully equipped physiotherapy department and hydrotherapy pool
- No waiting lists for treatment and convenient opening hours
- Clear pricing and finance options
To find out more please contact us on 020 8872 3872 or make an online enquiry.