We offer fast diagnosis and treatment for accidents and emergencies on a walk-in basis. The service is available to adults and children over the age of 16, with no appointment necessary, giving you rapid access to urgent care when you need it most.
You will be treated by experienced nurses and qualified doctors within a short time of arriving.
BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital offers the convenience of access to on-site imaging, pathology testing, pharmacy and physiotherapy, as well as an emergency resuscitation room. The Urgent Care Centre is able to offer private onward referrals to specialist consultants for further investigations, should it be necessary.
Opening Times: Monday to Sunday 8am - 8pm**(last patient can check-in at 19:30)
If you have an enquiry, please call us on 020 8872 3999.
Services & Facilities
Our self-pay private walk-in clinic is available for a wide range of minor accidents, injuries and illnesses including:
- Fractures, sprains & strains
- Minor wounds including: minor burns, cuts & grazes, skin infections, collections
- Minor ear, nose and throat conditions including: ear lacerations, facial injuries, sinus problems, blocked nose, throat infections, painful throat
- Gynaecological concerns
- Minor medical conditions
- Stomach, bowel and bladder problems including: abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhoea and constipation, increased urinary frequency or urgency, urinary retention or poor urinary flow
Additional investigative tests such as blood tests, urinalysis or X-rays will incur an additional charge and these can be carried out during your assessment.
Where you require an onward referral to a consultant, physiotherapist or other healthcare professional, we will be able to arrange rapid access to an appointment without you needing to see your GP. A consultant may even be able to see you on the same day.
Find information on how to access the Urgent Care Centre, payment options and referrals.
Frequently asked questions
Find out the answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Urgent Care Centre.
Is your condition critical? If so, we also have an exclusion criteria, please see below what we cannot treat:
- Life-Threatening Health Conditions
- Cardiac Chest Pain
- Acute Asthma Attack
- Airway Compromise
- Acute Heart Failure and C.V.A
- Markedly Abnormal Baseline Signs Including Hypoglycaemia
- Complex Fractures Including Spinal Injuries
- Patients Receiving Oncological Therapy
- Sickle Cell Crisis
- Suspected DVT Associated with Chest Pain
- Hematemesis / Haemoptysis
- Psychiatric Problems and Overdose / Intoxicated
- Significant Head Injuries
- Fluctuating Levels of Conscious& Reduced GCS
- Obstetric Emergencies
- Children Under 16 Years
If you have an enquiry, please call us on 020 8872 3999 or make an online enquiry.