This free private chat with one of our consultants is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk through treatment options.
If you’ve been experiencing bunions, forefoot or hindfoot issues, having a confidential one-to-one conversation with one of our consultants about orthopaedic or podiatry surgery might help to inform your decision.
This is also a good opportunity to get a second opinion, with no pressure to make a decision there and then.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about orthopaedic surgery directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
WHERE: BMI The Edgbaston Hospital
WHEN: 20/05/2019, between 17:00 - 19:00
WHO: Mr John Malik, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon
How to book
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us 0800 015 2158.
Terms & Conditions
- One free mini 15 minute consultation per patient
- Appointments subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
- Please note this does not replace a full consultation, and a follow-up appointment may be recommended
- Offer valid 20/05/2019, between 17:00 - 19:00 only
Free mini consultation, Orthopaedics