Welcome to the Edgbaston Orthopaedic Centre – an Orthopaedic Centre of Excellence for adult orthopaedics and sports injuries.
The Edgbaston Orthopaedic Centre is a true Orthopaedic Centre of Excellence, which offers an Enhanced Recovery Programme (ERP) and brings together a very respected and talented team of private orthopaedic surgeons, spinal surgeons and specialists in sports injuries.
Whether treatment is required for the Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Wrist, Elbow, Foot or Ankle, our nationally recognised orthopaedic surgeons and spinal surgeons offer the highest standards of care supported by the most up-to-date technology and cutting edge procedures, including specialised diagnostics and dedicated musculoskeletal radiologists.
Catering to a wide range of orthopaedic treatments, common surgeries we cover include:
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
For a comprehensive list of the orthopaedic surgeries offered at this hospital see the list at the bottom.
Patients will receive excellent care and will be supported by dedicated nurses, anaesthetists and specialist Chartered Physiotherapists.
We offer rapid access to consultations and treatments. Our single en-suite rooms and our rigorous approach to infection control offers all our patients additional peace of mind.
We offer rapid access to consultations and treatments. Our single en-suite rooms and our rigorous approach to infection prevention and control offers our patients additional peace of mind.
- ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Pain
- Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Ankle Surgery and Ankle Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Latarjet
- Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression
- Bunion Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- Cartilage Operation
- Comprehensive Arthroscopic Management
- Computer assisted navigation high tibial osteotomy
- Computer assisted navigation total knee replacement
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy ESWT
- Finger Arthritis Treatment
- Foot surgery for toe problems
- Ganglion Removal Treatment
- Hand Surgery for Dupuytrens Disease
- Hand and Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
- Hip Debridement Surgery
- Hip Injection Treatment
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Revision
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Lower Limb Reconstruction
- Osteotomy Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Release of Stiff Elbow
- Revision Elbow Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Stabilisation of Unstable Elbows
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement Signature System
- Trigger Finger Treatment
- Ulnar Nerve Release Surgery
- Wrist Arthroscopy