Nearly every woman will suffer from a gynaecological problem at some time in her life. Whilst it may not be life threatening and may only affect them at certain times of the month, it can still have an impact on their quality of life and ability to do everyday things.
At BMI The Esperance Hospital offers treatment for a wide range of conditions including:
- Early pregnancy
- Fertility and infertlity
- Heavy periods (menorrhagia)
- Investigate and treat urinary incontinence
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhoea)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Screening and treatment for Cervical, Ovarian, Uterine, Womb and Vulval Cancers
- Vaginal and uterine prolapse
The type of treatment you will receive will depend on your symptoms, your age and whether you wish to have children. Your consultant will assess your condition and give you an expert opinion. If further diagnostic tests or treatment are required, these will be explained fully during your consultation.
For further information regarding the gynaecology service please call 01323 411 188.
- Anterior repair
- Cervical cerclage
- Diagnostic laparoscopy and dye test
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial ablation NovaSure
- Hysterectomy Abdominal
- Hysterectomy Vaginal
- Inserting a tension free vaginal tape TVT
- Laparoscopic sterilisation
- Posterior repair
- Uterine cancer condition