If you’re looking for more information on knee pain, join us for a free talk hosted by Orthopaedic Consultant, Mr Paul Pavlou, on Monday, 3rd June at BMI Harbour Hospital in Dorset.
This is a great opportunity to speak directly to our consultants, ask questions and receive helpful advice.
If you’ve been researching treatment options for knee pain for yourself or somebody close to you, our consultants can answer your questions and help you make a decision.
Reasons to attend:
- Get the advice you need about knee pain directly from our consultants
- Discuss the treatment options available to you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
You’re welcome to bring a friend or family member too – just let us know when you book.
WHERE: BMI The Harbour Hospital, St Marys Road, Poole, Dorset BH15 2BH
WHEN: Monday 3rd June 2019, 6:30pm to 8:00pm
WHO: Orthopaedic Consultant, Mr Paul Pavlou
We’ll be serving light refreshments. We also have free parking available.
How to book:
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us 01202 244222.
Terms & Conditions:
- Appointments subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
Orthopaedics, Health talk