At BMI The Highfield Hospital we are proud to offer a fully comprehensive, integrated orthopaedic service for the diagnosis and treatment of a range of orthopaedic conditions for patients who live in Greater Manchester, Lancashire and further afield.
Whether treatment is required for the hip, knee, shoulder, wrist, elbow, foot or ankle, our experienced orthopaedic surgeons offer the highest standards of care supported by chartered physiotherapists and dedicated musculoskeletal radiologists. Additionally, they operate within a suite of excellent surgical and medical facilities, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Catering to a wide range of orthopaedic treatments, common surgeries we offer include:
For a comprehensive list of the orthopaedic surgeries available at BMI The Highfield Hospital please see the list here.
Benefits of our orthopaedic service
- Modern diagnostic screening, including x-ray and MRI
- Rapid access, appointments often available within 48 hours
- Over 40 experienced consultants
- Dedicated support team, including specialist physiotherapists and radiologists
- Wide range of treatments and procedures
- Individual care with tailored advice and treatment for each individual
- Rooms offering privacy and comfort with en-suite bathrooms, TV, telephone etc.
- High standard of care
Treatment at BMI The Highfield Hospital in Rochdale is available to all, whether you have private medical insurance or are looking to pay for your treatment yourself.
Please call 01706 655121 for more information on the range of orthopaedic treatments and procedures available at BMI The Highfield Hospital. Alternatively, you can make an enquiry here.