At BMI The Highfield Hospital we understand that chronic back pain, neck pain and persistent headaches can be troublesome.
We have an experienced and dedicated team that are specialised in dealing with chronic pain from your head to your toes.
The team based at BMI The Highfield Hospital consult in the outpatients department to initially assess you and discuss your chronic pain. Speaking to a specialist about back pain, persistent headaches and getting advice on treatments doesn’t have to take ages, we have available appointments each week.
Treatments are available on a self-pay basis or you can utilise your private medical insurance.
At BMI The Highfield Hospital, we treat the following conditions:
- Chronic back pain (upper and lower)
- Leg pain
- Neck pain
- Fibromyalgia (FMS)
- Facial pain
- Chronic nerve pain following surgery and shingles
For more information please see our Pain Management web page.
Making an appointment
You will benefit from:
- Initial consultation with a specialist pain consultant for a full diagnostic assessment of your condition
- Fast access to diagnostic tests including x-ray, ultrasound and MRI (where appropriate)
- Review of your current medication
- Personalised treatment plan
- Fast access and referral on to other specialist consultants and physiotherapists where necessary to continue your treatment and care
- Re-assessment consultation with your specialist pain consultant
For more information about pricing or to book an appointment with one of our skilled pain management team, please contact BMI The Highfield Hospital on 01706 766605, or make an online enquiry.