Urology covers the management of diseases of the bladder and prostate as well as the study and treatment of disorders relating to incontinence, impotence, infertility and the management of cancer (such as prostate cancer) and reconstruction of the genito-urinary tract BMI The Highfield Hospital offers a fast and efficient service for the effective treatment and management of urological conditions. With quick access to consultations, tests, results and treatment, you can be assured that you will be treated with respect, dignity and empathy throughout.
Some of the common concerns for seeing a Consultant Urologist include:
- Blood in the urine
- Urge to urinate frequently
- Leaking urine
- Pain in the back or sides
- Pain, stinging or burning during urination
- A testicular mass
- Difficulty urinating
Treatments and procedures
The following urology treatments and procedures are available at BMI The Highfield Hospital:
Benefits of our urology service
- Quick access, appointments often available within 48 hours
- Experienced consultants, including both male and female urologists
- Dedicated support team, including specialist nurses and physiotherapists
- High standard of care with tailored advice and treatment for each individual
- Modern diagnostic screening
- Wide range of treatments
Treatment at BMI The Highfield Hospital is available to all, whether you have private medical insurance or are looking to pay for treatment yourself.
For more information on the range of urology services and treatments available at BMI The Highfield Hospital please call 01706 655 121. Alternatively, you can make an online enquiry here.