Women’s health is a broad term that doesn’t specifically define any one medical specialty, but encompasses many conditions that may affect women throughout their life. It’s very important to us, just as it is to you, that you remain in the very best of health.
Whether you live in Rochdale, North Manchester or further afield, some of the conditions we treat at BMI The Highfield Hospital include:
Our experienced consultants, both male and female, will work with you to relieve your symptoms, helping you to get back on track so you can live life to the full.
New one-stop outpatient clinics
Recent investment in our women’s health service means that soon we will be able to offer a number of procedures in an outpatient setting, offering more choice and convenience for you. Please check back here soon for more details of these new one-stop clinics.
Benefits of our women’s health service
- Modern diagnostic screening
- Rapid access
- Experienced consultants, including both male and female gynaecologists
- Dedicated support team, including specialist radiologists and nurses
- Wide range of treatments
- Individual care with tailored advice and treatment for each individual
- Rooms offering privacy and comfort with en-suite bathrooms, TV, telephone etc.
- High standard of care
- Self-referral and self-pay options
Treatment at BMI The Highfield Hospital in Rochdale is available to all, whether you have private medical insurance or are looking to pay for your treatment yourself.
Please call 01706 655121 for more information on the range of women’s health services and treatments available at BMI The Highfield Hospital. Alternatively, you can make an online enquiry.