During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we are operating an amended private GP service:
- Appointments: video calls
- Surgery times: Saturday: 10am to 1pm
GP Healthcare is located on the grounds of The Cavell Hospital which is 1/4 mile away from The Kings Oak Hospital.
GP Healthcare is a dedicated team of Private General Practitioners providing a wide range of specialist medical care and advice at times to suit you and your family.
GP Healthcare offers patients a prompt service that aims to provide patients with:-
- Fast and direct access to a GP, who has time for you
- Appointments to suit you
- High quality, personal medical care and assessment
- Quick onward referrals to specialist consultants and hospital facilities e.g. x-ray, MRI, blood tests etc.
GP Healthcare offer consultations for a variety of health requirements including:
- Medical Assessments
- GU Screening
- Family Planning
- Cardiac Screening, including ECG
- Travel vaccinations and immunisations (including yellow fever)
- Lung function and Asthma Clinic
- General GP Service
- Health Assessments
- Minor injury and illness
- Management of long-term chronic conditions
- Sexual Health screening
- Women's Health including cervical screening and family planning
- Antenatal checks in low risk pregnancies
- Flu vaccination / Pneumococcal vaccination
- Acupuncture (Medical acupuncture for management of pain)
- Overseas visitors
- Cervical cancer vaccine
- Obesity Management
- Smoking cessation
- Joint injections for pain relief
- Visa, HGV/DVLA medicals
- Home visits - available on request
- Private absence notes
- Emergency contraception
GP Healthcare is available for patients who require regular private GP consultations, or for one-off visits for urgent and confidential treatment. The team aim to work in partnership with your regular GP. However your visit can remain private and confidential from your NHS GP at your request.
Meet The GP's
GP Healthcare is provided by our dedicated team of Private General Practitioners.
Making An Appointment
If you have private medical insurance cover, please check with your insurance company before attending a consultation, as visits to a Private GP may not be covered under your policy.
To book an appointment or for more information please telephone 020 8366 2122.
Paying for your treatment
Self-paying patients will be required to pay for their consultation on the day. Other additional charges will be invoiced separately if incurred as a result of your consultation.
You will be made aware of these costs in advance of any tests or treatments taking place.