Are you in pain or discomfort with your hip, your knee, your foot or ankle? Do you have questions about the management and treatment of pain in your lower limbs?
BMI the Manor Hospital in Bedford are offering people the opportunity to speak one to one with a specialist Consultant to discuss your lower limb and joint pain in a private and confidential setting.
Book and appointment at our Free Mini Consultation evening where Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Ajit Garde will be offering complimentary advice on your condition and will talk to you about the treatments options available. He will also be able to give you more information about what you should consider if you're thinking about treatment.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about our orthopaedic treatments directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
- Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
WHEN: Monday, 30th September 2019, between 9:00am and 12:30pm (limited slots available)
WHERE:BMI The Manor Hospital, Church End, Biddenham, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 4AW
WHO: Mr Ajit Garde, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
To book your free mini consultation, please call 0800 404 6657. Alternatively, you can register your interest online.
Terms and Conditions:
- One free 10 minute mini consultation per patient
- Appointments subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
Free mini consultation, Orthopaedics
Ajit Vishwanath Garde