Midland Eye Surgeons, located at The Meriden Hospital, was established as a partnership (LLP) to provide patients with an extensive specialist eye service in the Midlands.
The MEyeS team of consultant ophthalmic surgeons are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of eye problems including aesthetic and cosmetic eye surgery. They are committed to delivering the highest quality treatment and care for patients with acute eye problems, longer term conditions and those who require aesthetic or cosmetic surgery.
MEyeS offers modern diagnostics, medical treatments and surgery for common eye problems and more complex conditions including:
- Age related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- Cataract surgery including small incision sutureless surgery
- Corneal diseases / keratoconus
- Cosmetic eye and upper face surgery
- Entropion (eyelid) correction
- Glaucoma screening, treatment and management
- Intra-ocular lenses
- Orbital problems including eye removal and implantation
- Paediatric ophthalmology (consultation for 3 to 12 year olds only)
- Ptosis surgery (droopy eyelids)
- Retinal diseases
- Strabismus (squints)
- Tear duct (lacrimal) problems and surgery
- Tumours of the eye
- Visual rehabilitation
Regular clinics are run at The Meriden Hospital. Please contact our appointments team for further information or email us.