BMI The Meriden Hospital treats a broad range of eye problems including cataract and conceal diseases, as well as offering retinal laser surgery and cosmetic eye treatments.
If you are based in Coventry, Nuneaton or Rugby, our Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeons are here to deliver the highest quality treatment and care.
Private Eye Surgery Services in Coventry
Our Consultants offer modern diagnostics, medical treatments and surgery for common eye problems and more complex conditions including:
- Age related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- Cataract surgery including small incision sutureless surgery
- Corneal diseases / keratoconus
- Cosmetic eye and upper face surgery
- Entropion (eyelid) correction
- Glaucoma screening, treatment and management
- Intra-ocular lenses
- Orbital problems including eye removal and implantation
- Paediatric ophthalmology (consultation for 3 to 12-year olds only)
- Ptosis surgery (droopy eyelids)
- Retinal diseases
- Strabismus (squints)
- Tear duct (lacrimal) problems and surgery
- Tumours of the eye
- Visual rehabilitation
Regular clinics are run at The Meriden Hospital in Coventry. Please contact our appointments team for further information or email us.
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.