The service provided by the Critical Care Unit at BMI The Park Hospital, Nottingham enables complex surgery to be performed. The 5-bedded level 2 and 3 Critical Care Unit mirrors similar units in the NHS offering a fully staffed team.
Under the guidance of a Consultant Intensivist, a Resident Medical Officer that specialises in intensive care performs two ward rounds a day and is immediately available at all times, 365 days of the year.
Through our team, we are able to offer adult patients 24 hour access to non-invasive and advanced mechanical ventilation and modern continuous haemodynamic monitoring systems.
All of our clinicians have dedicated operating theatres to work in and a dedicated multi-disciplinary team which includes:
We offer specialised care for:
- Consultant intensivists
- Critical Care specialist nurses
- Resident Medical Officers that specialises in intensive care
Major complex procedures include:
- Patients requiring advanced care following major complex surgical procedures
- Patients with a variety of medical conditions who require complex multi-organ support
- High risk patients undergoing minor/intermediate procedures e.g. patients with sleep apnoea, or complex medical histories
To find out more about our private critical care unit at BMI The Park Hospital, please contact us on 0115 966 2000 or alternatively, please complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.