Our diagnostic imaging department at BMI The Park Hospital, Nottingham incorporates a wide bore 1.5T MRI scanner, 64-slice CT scanner, ultrasound, full field digital mammography and newly refurbished cardiac catheter lab.
The department is supported by a dedicated team of HCPC registered radiographers and specialist consultant radiologists. All images and scans are reported by consultant radiologists.
The diagnostic imaging department at BMI The Park offers the full range of routine and specialist services including:
The benefits to our patients include:
- Dedicated and knowledgeable Radiographers and administrative staff able to advise and support patients through the whole imaging pathway
- Specialist consultant radiologists with specific areas of expertise
- A wide bore MRI scanner
- Quick turnaround on scans and results
- Ease of access – shorter waiting times (in some cases procedures can be done the same day/as part of a one stop clinic)
- Dedicated imaging healthcare assistants available to support the radiographers and radiologists enabling a better patient experience
Hours of service (Outpatient imaging)
Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm
Sat: 8am – 1pm
The department operates a 24/7 on-call service for inpatients.
Booking an appointment
Appointments can be booked directly by patients, medical practitioners or secretaries. A written request/referral by a medical practitioner is required for all imaging services. Some appointments are available within 24 hours.
For more information, you can call 0115 966 2102/3 or make an enquiry here and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.