This free private chat with one of our consultants is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk through treatment options.
If you are considering any treatment for knee pain, having a confidential one-to-one conversation with one of our consultants might help to inform your decision.
This is also a good opportunity to get a second opinion, with no pressure to make a decision there and then.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about treatment for knee pain directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
WHERE: Sherwood Lodge Drive, Burntstump Country Park, Arnold, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 8RX
- Wednesday 1st May
- Thursday 16th May
WHO: Mr Benjamin Bloch, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
How to book
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us on 0800 015 2158.
Terms & Conditions
- One free mini consultation per patient.
- Free mini consultations are 10 minutes in duration.
- Only available on selected dates, with selected consultants.
- All appointments are subject to availability and are available on a first come first served basis.
- Paediatric mini consultations can be arranged for patients who are 17 years old or younger, however must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- All other consultations are applicable to those over the age of 18 only.