We understand it can sometimes be difficult to see your doctor outside surgery hours.
Our general practitioner, Emma Pooley can provide services if you are unable to see your regular GP, would like more time to discuss your health concerns, or are in need of a second opinion.
This service is provided within a modern, fully equipped hospital enabling fast access to diagnostics; including blood tests, x-rays and scans and immediate referral to consultants and specialists at the hospital if necessary.
Private GP Services at BMI The Park, Nottingham:
- Ongoing medical care and management of chronic illnesses
- Consultation and treatment of minor illnesses and conditions
- Health screening
- Child health including minor illnesses
- Medical examinations: pre-employment, driving, insurance and immigration
- Men’s and women’s health
- Skin lesions and mole assessment
- Family planning
- STD testing and sexual health
- Stopping smoking advice and prescriptions
- Anxiety and depression
- Medication review
- Back pain assessment
- Cholesterol and blood pressure checks
Appointments are available Tuesday between 10.30am -12.30pm and Friday 3.30pm - 6.00pm
Appointments are £65.00 for a standard 15 minute consultation. Longer appointments are available on request.
For more information or to book an appointment with our private doctors please call 01159 662000 or enquire online.