During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we are operating an amended private GP service:
- Appointments: by phone, video or in person
At BMI The Park Hospital, we offer a Private GP Service for patients based in Nottingham, Grantham and Newark. We understand it can sometimes be difficult to see your doctor outside surgery hours.
Our private general practitioners can provide services if you are unable to see your regular GP, would like more time to discuss your health concerns, or are in need of a second opinion.
This private service is provided within a modern, fully equipped hospital enabling fast access to diagnostics; including blood tests, x-rays and scans and immediate referral to consultants and specialists at the hospital if necessary.
Private GP Services at BMI The Park Hospital in Nottingham:
- Ongoing medical care and management of chronic illnesses
- Consultation and treatment of minor illnesses and conditions
- Health screening
- Child health including minor illnesses
- Medical examinations: pre-employment, driving, insurance and immigration
- Men's and women's health
- Skin lesions and mole assessment
- Family planning
- STD testing and sexual health
- Stopping smoking advice and prescriptions
- Anxiety and depression
- Medication review
- Back pain assessment
- Cholesterol and blood pressure checks
Appointments are £130.00 for a standard 30-minute consultation. Longer appointments are available on request.
Private GP Available at BMI The Park Hospital in Nottingham
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.