At BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital, you have fast and direct access to a comprehensive private hand and wrist clinic, that offers specialist assessment, diagnosis, surgery and therapy for patients living in Windsor, Maidenhead and Ascot.
The hand and wrist service is a centre of excellence for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions and is led by a multidisciplinary team of experienced and highly specialised private consultants and therapists.
Our private hand and wrist services in Windsor include:
Medical assessments with a specialist consultant:
- Comprehensive assessment, consultation and individualised private treatment plan
- Management of acute hand and wrist injury
- Management of inflammatory joint conditions and pain syndromes
Diagnosis and treatment of acquired conditions including:
Diagnosis and treatment of traumatic conditions including:
- Soft tissue trauma
Hand therapy services:
- Post-surgical management, including wound care
- Rehabilitation post-surgery or injury
- Management of pain and inflammatory conditions, including arthritis
- Custom-made splinting for rest, protection, function and to increase range of movement
- Exercise and functional activity prescription
- Scar management
- Graded strengthening and return to work programmes
- Treatment and advice for work related upper limb disorders
- Treatment for problems relating to sport or repetitive activity
- Liaison and referral to medical specialists, as required
Private hand and wrist treatments at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.