The Spinal Service based at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor, gives access to modern treatment methods for the whole of the Thames Valley area, with onward referral for complex subspecialty problems.
Opening hours: Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Our multidisciplinary team for spine at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital includes surgeons, pain management specialists, radiologists and physiotherapists. Our team meets regularly to discuss individual cases and optimise patient outcomes, working together to provide quality and continuity to patient care.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of:
- Consultant Spinal Surgeons
- Consultant Pain Specialists:
- A specialist team of experienced Consultant Radiologists
- Experienced Specialist Physiotherapy team
Our team will provide you with immediate access to the best available methods to identify the cause of your back pain and recommend an appropriate course of action to relieve or treat the pain and treat the cause.
We offer treatment for conditions including:
- Cervical spine and brachial pain
- Thoracic postural problems
- Osteoporosis and kyphoplasty
- Sciatica and lumbar microsurgery
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Deformity, and minimal access treatment of degenerative disorders
- Adolescent spine, scoliosis and sports injury
- Neuropathic pain
Treatment at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital is available to all whether you have Private Medical Insurance or are looking to pay for your treatment yourself.
To book an appointment or for more information call 01753 743405 or make an online enquiry here.