The Windsor Foot and Ankle Clinic is a centre of excellence for the assessment and treatment of all problems related to foot and ankle. We provide a high quality multi-disciplinary team approach, working closely together to guide and support our patients. Providing everything from skin and nail care; through to orthopaedic foot and ankle surgery, physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
Based at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital, the clinic offers patients rapid access to on-site investigations, including X-ray, Ultrasound, CT and MRI scanning.
Our experienced specialist Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle surgeons, Mr Callum Clark and Mr Raman Dega, are available to see patients for the assessment of any foot or ankle problem. Both of our surgeons use the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques wherever appropriate.
Meet the team
Conditions treated include:
- Rapid assessment of sports injuries and fractures of the foot and ankle
- Achilles and other tendon problems
- Heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Ball of foot pain (metatarsalgia)
- Arthritis of foot and ankle joints
- Flat Feet and other foot deformities
Treatments offered include:
- Biochemical assessments and Podiatry
- Specialist Physiotherapy and rapid rehabilitation
- Specialist Radiology, including targeted injections
- Shockwave therapy
- Fracture service
- Surgery and post-operative care
To make an appointment please call 0800 656 9616 or enquire online here.