BMI The Priory Hospital offers modern diagnostic, medical treatments and surgery for common and complicated eye disorders.
Whether routine investigations or advanced procedures, The Priory Eye Centre attracts some of the country’s leading ophthalmologists with a wide range of sub specialties to treat both common and rare eye conditions.
All our ophthalmologists bring a wealth of expertise and dedication, whether it’s a routine investigation or advanced procedures. They are committed to delivering high quality treatment and care for patients with acute eye problems, those with long term conditions and those who require aesthetic or cosmetic surgery.
A highly competent team of nurses support all our consultants, as well as ensuring our patients receive the best possible care in a friendly and professional environment.
BMI The Priory Hospital is able to offer treatments for a comprehensive range of ophthalmic conditions including:
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Benign and malignant tumours
Ophthalmology requires equipment and facilities to the very highest standards, and the Priory hospital provides just that, bringing you the very best in quality ophthalmic care.
Paying for treatment
- All patients are welcome – whether they choose to pay directly for their treatment or by using their private medical insurance
- We arrange direct settlement with insurance companies, but patients should pre-check their level of cover
- For self-paying patients, we can advise the price in advance of the investigation, and we accept a number of payment methods including the BMI Card
Please call 0121 440 2323 for more information on The Priory Eye Centre or alternatively, you can make an online enquiry.