Established in 1989, the Priory Fertility Centre in Birmingham is a highly successful centre providing a wide range of assisted reproductive therapies, attracting patients from all over the UK.
We understand that trying to conceive a baby is a stressful and emotional time in people’s lives. We aim to offer an exceptional level of service to make the chance of a successful pregnancy become a reality for our patients. Our philosophy is to provide each person/couple with a tailor-made investigative programme and management package to suit their individual needs.
Why choose The Priory Hospital Fertility Centre?
We are a very successful fertility centre that offers treatment in a safe, friendly and well managed environment.
Some key benefits of having your treatment with us include:
- A consultant-led service every step of the way to ensure our patients get expert advice whenever they need it
- We offer an experienced multi-disciplinary support team delivering both physical care and emotional support for a truly holistic approach throughout treatment
- Egg/sperm sharing programme for eligible patients
- Counselling available free of charge for all patients
- Egg collection under general anaesthetic
- Seven day's a week service
- We offer private room’s with en-suite facilities and meals included during any inpatient treatment (e.g. IVF/ICSI)
A full range of assisted conception therapies are offered at the Fertility Centre. The following are brief outlines of the most commonly requested treatments. More information is available on request.
- Donor insemination (DI)
- Embryo cryopreservation (freezing) and frozen-thawed embryo transfer (FET)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Invitro fertilisation & embryo transfer (IVF)
- IVF & Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Ovum and embryo donations
- Surgical Sperm Recovery (e.g. Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration MESA)
- Time lapse embryo monitoring system (Primo VisionTM)
Other fertility and gynaecological treatments
We are also able to offer other conventional and complementary treatments in appropriate circumstances.
The availability and suitability of these procedures will be discussed during your consultation and may be considered in place or in conjunction with assisted conception treatment.
Our consultants also have extensive experience and expertise in the management of general gynaecological problems, including menstrual disorders and endometriosis.
Meet the fertility team
To find out more about our Fertility Services please download our fertility guide.